[Mimedefang] Spamassassin 2.50 and MIMEDefang 2.30

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Fri Mar 7 04:20:01 EST 2003

Hi, i posted this to the spamassassin list as well, but wanna keep my bases
covered:

Hi,

 I've been using MIMEDefang 2.28 and Spamassassin 2.48 for several weeks now
and everything was running really nicely. A couple of days ago i upgraded to
SA 2.50 along with MD 2.30 and now when a message is tagged as SPAM the
contents are mangled (if it's an html message)

I already had "report_header 1" and "defang_mime 0" in my sa-mimedefang.cf
file and it had been working before the update.  I added "use_terse_report
1" and "report_safe 1" and the problem appears to be persisting.

has anyone else run into this problem? can anyone offer any assistance?

thanks

alan