[Mimedefang] Per recipient Spam scanning

Tony L. Cratz tcratz at exchange.jcis.net
Thu Mar 6 19:06:01 EST 2003

Hello,

	I have just installed mimedefang on an OpenBSD system at the
	ISP I work for. We want to offer Spam scanning on a per
recipient
	basics for out customers that have purchase our filtering
service.

	The question is what is the best way to do this? Should I stream
	by recipient, should I do this in filter_recipent()?

	(personal note: I would just provide the service but the boss
	want to offer this for an extra fee. So please no comment on
this
	issue)

Tony