[Mimedefang] SA 2.50 w/ MD 2.30 problem

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Mar 4 21:37:01 EST 2003

Just to chime in here, I am having (well, had..) the exact same problem.
 I downgraded to SA 2.44, and (so far) things appear to be functioning
normally.

I grabbed the previous release of SA (2.44) and pushed that into place.
 Restarted mimedefang & sendmail, and it's purring along again.  My
guess is the same as the others.. SA 2.50 puts files in different places
than the 2.4x versions, and the old versions are being grabbed in some
cases...

I am going to experiment more, though...

-Rich