[Mimedefang] Administrivia...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Mar 4 13:49:00 EST 2003

Hi,

A couple of low-importance administrative items:

1) We've reached a milestone -- over 500 (506 to be exact) subscribers on
   this list. :-)

2) I've registered the domains "mimedefang.com", "mimedefang.net" and
   "mimedefang.org".  Currently, http://www.mimedefang.org/ is just a redirect
   to the existing roaringpenguin page.  However, if anyone wants to submit
   content, I can slowly (over the next few months... I'm busy) build
   a separate MIMEDefang site.  Even better, if someone wants to be the
   webmaster for mimedefang.org, please let me know off-list.