[Mimedefang] SECURITY: Update to Sendmail 8.12.8 ASAP

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Mar 3 16:50:38 EST 2003

But I thought mimedefang strongly advised not to run on anything less than
8.12.7 sendmail because of bugs in the milter code - thereby having
potential filter problems.  Do you know if RH's latest rpm is as good as
8.12.8 - meaning RH has also backported 8.12.7's milter fixes to 8.11.6.

I doubt it.
-eric wood

From: "Ashley M. Kirchner":