[Mimedefang] Config File Help (filters)

Michael Sims msims at mail.crye-leike.com
Mon Mar 3 16:50:02 EST 2003

Quoting Stephen Loeckle <stephen at lucidnetworks.net>:

> Is there anyway I can prepend text to the subject
> (like **** SPAM ****), make the spamassassin report what the user sees
> first then has the ability to open the original message as an attachment?
> Essentially doing a body attachment switch... Did I lose anyone there?

That's exactly what I'm doing.  In fact, I posted a message about this on Friday:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-February/004593.html

I've updated that script since I posted it, so if you're interested I can send you the latest version.  I'm now attaching the spam report in HTML format too (our users like purty pictures).