[Mimedefang] SA 2.50 w/ MD 2.30 problem

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Sun Mar 2 19:13:01 EST 2003

This is just from my experience.. but I'll throw it out there, in case
you're experiencing something similar.

A while back when I upgraded SA (i don't even remember what version it was,
to tell you the truth).  For some reason, it installed the perl modules
into a different directory.  So the executable was using the perl mod's
from the old version, expecting the new functions, etc.  I had to rip out
SA, and re-install it to fix my problem.

I don't think it would be MD causing the problem..but I'm no expert :)

-adam