[Mimedefang] Getting PERL errors in my maillog

Alan Williamson alan at n-ary.com
Sun Mar 2 11:19:01 EST 2003

Afternoon chaps, I have spent the weekend installing all the latest releases
of sendmail+MIMEDefang+SpamAssassin, and on the whole I am very impressed.

Although the documentation is a little 'light' in places!!!  The gotcha of
SALocalTestsOnly isn't documented anywhere I could find, and was only a
trawl through Google that I happenned upon it.  ;-)

But that aside, the whole thing is running sweetly barring a couple of wee
niggles that I can't seem to get to the root of:

[1] Uninitialised variable in QuotedPrint.pm

[2] Uninitialised variable in Socket.pm

any hints?

much appreciated,

alan