[Mimedefang] Configuring for Clam antivirus?

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Sat Jun 28 13:37:01 EDT 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:19:56 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>Michael W. Cocke said:
>> I'm in need of "The complete idiots guide to configuring mimedefang to
>> use clam" - any pointers?
>>

> This should get ya going. I followed this the other day since I needed a new virus
>scanner. Uvscan won't run on RH9. Before someone pipes in. I installed all the
>compat-libstdc++ crap and updated to 4.24. No Joy.
>
> ClamAV seems to work great and it's FREE! :)
>
>http://linux-sxs.org/administration/clamav.html
>
> - Mike

Got it - Thanks!  Now all I need to do is figure out why the
spamassassin make keeps bombing..  <sigh>

Mike-

If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam,
 email containing HTML, MIME, or uuencoded data
is filtered.  If you want to email me,
use TEXT ONLY.