[Mimedefang] RE: graphdefang and remote syslogs question

Bill Maidment bill.maidment at elgas.com.au
Thu Jun 19 01:56:00 EDT 2003

John

Sorry my previous post was to Dan by mistake.

Here's another issue I've found. I am updating my grap every 15 minutes
from this week's logfile and it appears that it is adding the complete
log file each time !!! That is it is ignoring the timestamp. Is there a
switch I should have set, or is this a bug?

Cheers
Bill