[Mimedefang] exe attachment not being blocked

Charles Mount cmount at csc.com
Fri Jun 13 15:23:00 EDT 2003

Yes the " X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.32 (www . roaringpenguin . com /
mimedefang)" header is present in all cases.

                      "Stefano McGhee"
                      <SMcGhee                 To:      <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>
                      @arcweb.com>             cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: RE: [Mimedefang] exe attachment not being blocked
                      mimedefang-admin

                      06/13/2003 01:26
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to mimedefang

Charles,
             Does the message from MSN have all the headers from MD in it?
For
example does it have the X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.XX header in it?

Cheers,

Stefano