[Mimedefang] FreeBSD Virus scanning?

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Thu Jun 5 15:38:01 EDT 2003

I'm looking for a free/cheap virus scanning plugin for mimedefang. I've
browsed the mimedefang-filter man page, and I've been checking the ones
listed there out. Are there any particular favorites that work well with
FreeBSD? For instance, clamav (clamscan), doesn't seem to operate in
daemon mode out of ports (i've sent the maintainer a question about that)
and i'm looking for other options that will perform 'out of the box'
with FreeBSD.

thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh