[Mimedefang] How to make spamassasin to learn some spam messages other then with bayes dbs ?

Dmitry Novosjolov novodim at xiag.ch
Mon Jun 2 08:14:01 EDT 2003

Hello List Members,

I'm using sendmail, mimedefang which interacts with sendmail via Milter API
and spamassassin as spam tracking system for mail domain.
The default set of rules and scores works quite good, but sometimes some spam
still get unfiltered.

I tried to get working sa-learn tool to allow manual spam learning (failed),
but later in this maillist I've read that bayes databases do not work in such
installation as I have, due to bad style of locking of database files.

The question is how can I setup manual spam learning for spamassassin ?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: Please also CC to me: novodim at xiag.ch
--
Best regards,