[Mimedefang] OT: Can't compile on RH 7.1

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:22:02 EDT 2003

Install apt-get and have it resolve the build dependencies for you.
www.freshrpms.net
Download the rpm from spamassassin.org, then install the binary rpm, or
compile SA on another box and install via rpm.
All you need are the shared libraries to use an rpm from a later version,
eg, gcc 3.2.

I use this method for mimedefang. (Rpm installation.)