[Mimedefang] Mimedefang, sendmail, spamassassin relay only.

Kayne Kruse kayne at moranprinting.com
Mon Jun 23 14:30:00 EDT 2003

I do something similar to route mail to two separate internal mail servers.  Basically you can do this with virtuser.  Virtuser sendmail db allows you to route mail messages in a wildcard format.  e.g.

@domain.com %1 at nextmta.domain.com

This is documented well in sendmail documentation and with very little looking you should be able to add that and makemap it into db format for sendmail.

Kayne