[Mimedefang] Mimedefang.sock missing

Matthew Thomas mthomas at biocontrolsys.com
Mon Jun 23 14:14:01 EDT 2003

Thanks for the replies.  It looks now that it doesn't happen every time, so
it appears that mimedefang is just occasionally slow to start.

This is the relevant portion of my sendmail startup script, so mimedefang is
supposed to be starting first.
    start)
        /etc/init.d/mimedefang start
        echo -n "Initializing SMTP port (sendmail)"
        startproc    -p $srvpid /usr/sbin/sendmail $SENDMAIL_ARGS
        rc_status
        startproc -f -p $msppid /usr/sbin/sendmail $SENDMAIL_CLIENT_ARGS
        rc_status -v
        ;;

I guess I won't worry about it too much.

Thanks,
Matt Thomas