[Mimedefang] SA RBL still not working

Steven Rocha steven.rocha at wccnetworking.com
Mon Jun 23 00:46:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

I originally had Mimedefang 2.33 installed with Spamassassin 2.54.  I
recently tried to turn on RBL checks with the skip_rbl_check set to 0 in
my sa-mimedefang.cf file.  When running tcpdump monitoring for port 53
traffic, I did not see any activity for the RBLs.  When running
spamassassin -tD < sample-spam.txt, I see the 6 or 7 RBL checks from SA.
I did my research on the list and saw that David had posted a patch for
2.33 and the fix in 2.34 Beta 5.  I installed Mimedefang 2.34 Beta 5 and
still do not see the RBL checks working.  Am I missing another setting
in my cf files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven Rocha