[Mimedefang] Patch to Add Spamd Support

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jun 19 15:22:01 EDT 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Jason Englander wrote:

> If I pass a config file to spam_assassin_check(), one for users that have
> a config file, a global one for users that don't, wouldn't $SASpamTester
> need to be a hash like $SASpamTester{$config} instead (or something
> equivalent) for it to work correctly?

Right.  This behaviour is noted in the mimedefang-filter man page:

       spam_assassin_init([ $config_file ])
              This function returns the new global  Mail::SpamAs-
              sassin  object with the specified or default config
              (outlined above).  If the global object is  already
              defined,  returns  it  --  does  not  change config
              files!  The object can be  used  to  perform  other
              SpamAssassin related functions.