[Mimedefang] RE: graphdefang and remote syslogs question

Bill Maidment bill.maidment at elgas.com.au
Wed Jun 18 21:22:00 EDT 2003

Dan

That's a great extra function for graphdefang. I have no problems with
the multi-file functions, but I do notice that often one of the graph
png files displays as blank (hourly_spam_15sender_stacked_bar.png). It's
always this png that goes blank, the daily and monthly are OK (png file
attached for what it's worth, also partial config is below). Any clues?

Thanks
Bill Maidment
#-------------------------------------------------------------

%GraphSettings = ();
%GraphSettings = (
        'data_types'    => ['spam'],
        'graph_type'    => 'stacked_bar',
        'grouping'      => 'sender',
        'top_n'         => '15',
        'grouping_times'=> ['hourly','daily','monthly'],
        );
push @GRAPHS, { %GraphSettings };