[Mimedefang] RE: graphdefang and remote syslogs question

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Wed Jun 18 16:07:01 EDT 2003

Alain,

I added the following 2 features to graphdefang today:

        * added host-based max time tracking
        * added ability to load logs from more than one datafile

It will use the hostname from the syslog files to seperately track a max
time per host.

You can now specify more than one log file in your graphdefang-config file
in case you want to just load in seperate files from seperate hosts.  It
will also use the host-based max time tracking here.  Look in the
graphdefang-config-mimedefang-example file for syntax example.

You can download the new code at:

http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang/download/graphdefang-0.9-beta1.tgz

Try it out and provide feedback.  If everything works as expected, then
I'll release it as non-beta.

Regards,
John