[Mimedefang] Patch to Add Spamd Support

Dirk Mueller dmuell at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 14:36:01 EDT 2003

On Mit, 18 Jun 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Yes.  I don't want to have to keep up with changes to the Mail::SpamAssassin
> API.  If users take care of manipulating the SpamAssassin object
> themselves, they're happy and I'm happy. :-)

Ok, but if there is a patch, it could still be applied, no?

It avoids that thousands of users have to patch their filter.. you could
still add an auto_whitelist 0 to the default sa-mimedefang.cf to avoid that
the code actually makes a difference except for those who want or need this
feature.

--
Dirk