[Mimedefang] RE: graphdefang and remote syslogs question

Dan Tulovsky Dan.Tulovsky at sbiandcompany.com
Wed Jun 18 10:31:01 EDT 2003

Hi..

But this means it does not use the SummaryDB at all.. And has to parse
the log file completely every time... Which means when I rotate the log
file, I lose historical data...

I was actually thinking of modifying the graphdefang code to add X hours
to the other servers' log entries to make them match EST time... Does
that sound reasonable?

Dan..