[Mimedefang] Patch to Add Spamd Support

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Jun 17 15:50:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Richard Laager wrote:

> Would the following work to pre-compile and setup the whitelist? If so,
> then I could stick to spam_assassin_check() later in the code instead of
> doing my own SpamAssassin checking, right?

I'm not sure; I don't use the auto-whitelist feature.

> BTW, isn't compile_now(1) desired instead of compile_now(0) as the
> sa-mimedefang.cf file is listed as the userprefs_file?

Yes, sorry.  My mistake.  I've added the compile_now(1) call to
the sample filter along with some documentation as to why you might
want it.  I'm running it on our server, but haven't noticed much difference.
Of course, we get maybe 400 e-mails a day, so we're not exactly running
a high-end server here. :-)