[Mimedefang] quarantined spam & saving SA report

Kayne Kruse kayne at moranprinting.com
Fri Jun 13 21:17:01 EDT 2003

I think it would be interesting as well.  I also think it would be
interesting to see how one would handle storage of said files since I
have a small load, I receive approximately 300-1000 SA rejected emails
per day.  This covers usually 75% of emails that I allow to pass after
filter_relay checks them through quiet a few dnsbls.

Kayne