[Mimedefang] Where do I tell ClamAV where to put the socket?

Kris Deugau kdeugau at webhart.net
Thu Jun 12 20:11:01 EDT 2003

I'm trying to get ClamAV online (originally just for my personal server,
just because;  now more seriously to replace RAV on the production box
at work) but I'm having trouble getting MD to talk to Clam.  First I'd
like to get it working, next I'd like to get it working fast...

MD 2.33, clamav 0.54 (repackaged from a modified PLD .src.rpm).

-kgd
apartment it is.