[Mimedefang] Can MD/SA combo detect no reverse ip?

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:19:01 EDT 2003

I have experienced the opposite of this, I do teh following checks in
sendmail:
dnl I can do a dns lookup on hte mailer, VALID mailers pass.
define(`_IP_LOOKUP_',1)dnl
dnl mailers that don't have a reverse lookup host-ip won't pass this.
define(`_DNSVALID_',1)dnl

I don't get any complaints from people about false positives because of this.
--Luke