[Mimedefang] ServerResponse

Saravanan sarav at tka-jbm.thyssenkrupp.com
Thu Jun 12 06:26:01 EDT 2003

Hai all,
  I am new for MIME World.This is my first time with MIME.Please help me to get some tips.  I have installed MIMEDefang and did the following configuration

1) I added  INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`mimedefang',`S=unix:/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock,
                   F=T, T=S:1m;R:1m')  in my sendmail.mc
2) changed the options in mimedefang-filter
3) Then I started init-script
4) Finally started sendmail also. Sendmail doesn't throw any errors while starting.

  But after that I am not able to connect my SMTP server from my client.I got the error like " Server Responded:451 4.7.1 Please Try Again" . I don't have any problem with my POP3 server.

Again its working only when I comment the line which I have added in sendmail.mc file.

Please explain me to solve this probs.

Sarav