[Mimedefang] Problem is happening right now (was: My MD install went wacko)

Justin Shore listuser at numbnuts.net
Wed Jun 11 20:18:01 EDT 2003

I wanted to mention real quick that I probably won't be able to test this
for a day or so.  Apparently my spamtraps are being used in a joe job by a
Brazilian spammer.  I made a friend! :)  My server is getting pounded
right now with bounces.  I had just increased my MX_MAXIMUM from 10 to 20
too.  LOL.  I'm not restarting MD or Sendmail right now either and it's
staying up under the load.  Go figure.  I'd also like to put out a great
big thank you to the good folks at lovingtouches.org for stress testing my
server.

This leads me to a quick.  I assume these bounces are bounces to the
envelope From, correct?  I'm still looking for a bounce that gives me a
full unborked copy of the headers.

Justin