[Mimedefang] problem stopping multiplexor

Gus.Buerkle at trilogy.com Gus.Buerkle at trilogy.com
Wed Jun 11 14:33:01 EDT 2003

I ran into the same problem, unfortunately didn't get far enough into it
for a solution other than noticing that the 'mimedefang-multiplexor'
process was somehow really called 'mimedefang-mult'... changing the stop(
) method to killproc that instead of 'mimedefang-multiplexor' worked
around the problem.

Why the process was being named differently than it was invoked as, I
don't know.

-Gus

"Lucas Albers" <admin at cs.montana.edu>
Sent by: mimedefang-admin at lists.roaringpenguin.com