[Mimedefang] Opening body parts

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 11 10:43:00 EDT 2003

Suppose we want to check for bad things in html parts.  I see
the possible call to anomy_clean_html(), but suppose we want to
find one of those other ways to do it.  Actually to be precise
I want the html part after decoding of base64 and qp.  I don't
necessarily want to rewrite the part, just see what's in it.

In filter() I want the equivalent of this,

        if ($type eq "text/html") {
            open(PART,"< something");
	    #check for some patterns
	    close(PART);
        }

But it's not a real file.  It looks to me like I need to study
MIME::Entity to get the correct incantations.  Is that the way?

Joseph Brennan          Columbia University in the City of New York
postmaster at columbia.edu                 Academic Technologies Group