[Mimedefang] Disabling AV checks by $RelayAddr

Justin Shore listuser at numbnuts.net
Mon Jun 9 15:17:01 EDT 2003

I'm having trouble figuring out how to disable AV checks for a handle of
IPs.  I already do this for SpamAssassin checks.  I can't decide if this
code should go into message_contains_virus or entity_contains_virus.  I've
been looking through the man pages and just can't decide which one (or
both) should contain the IP checking code.  Any suggestions?

BTW, MD hasn't gone wacko yet today.  I'm bouncing some spamtrap mail
through it now to generate extra traffic.  I'm trying to eliminate the AV
checking on localhost which is adding to my load.  Thanks

Justin