[Mimedefang] Off-topic - smrsh

Dave Helton dave at kd0yu.com
Mon Jun 9 15:12:00 EDT 2003

David,

  I've done this, was necessary for mailman to run with
the previous version of sendmail as well.

  I've verified (checked typo's and the like) of the symlink, aliases,
etc.. What I have not done was a full re-install of mailman. I'm
thinking the install-script would set permissions properly, but
nothing has changed under /home/mailman.
I'm also thinking this is a M$ type of fix and I'm not ready to
go there yet ;)

--Dave