[Mimedefang] virtusertable and mimedefang

Adam Lanier adam at krusty.madoff.com
Mon Jun 9 14:20:01 EDT 2003

Matthew Hall wrote:

> And the only place that this can get added to is on the MD/SA box?
> Then things are working. Sounds like your filter isn't doing the
> SA scan/addition of headers to the messages ...

Hmmm, yes exactly my problem...  Mail that is directly routed to the
MD/SA box does get scanned properly, headers and SA report added etc.
Mail that is re-routed (for lack of a better term?) to the MD/SA box
only have the Scanned-by header but no SA report.

> Read the mimedefang-filter man page, it lays out the order of
> under the SMTP FLOW section; it would appear that MIMEDefang
> happens well before anything else.

Thanks for pointing this out, I had failed to read all the way to the
bottom of the man page...