[Mimedefang] virtusertable and mimedefang

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Mon Jun 9 13:39:01 EDT 2003

> messages; at least they're not being flagged as spam, I do see the MD
> Scanned-by header.

And the only place that this can get added to is on the MD/SA box?
Then things are working. Sounds like your filter isn't doing the
SA scan/addition of headers to the messages ...

> Does the use of virtusertable preempt the milter functionality?  Or am I
> missing something (don't answer that, it's a trick question)?

Read the mimedefang-filter man page, it lays out the order of
under the SMTP FLOW section; it would appear that MIMEDefang
happens well before anything else.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh