[Mimedefang] Problems reaching clamav site

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Mon Jun 9 03:37:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Rajesh Bhandari wrote:

> FWIW, I just connected to http://clamav.elektrapro.com/.  The site is
> up.  I connected using a Comcast cable modem - I believe from a 64.x.x.x
> range.

I know that others are reporting success.  I believe that my problem may
be that they are blocking connections for anything listed on
unconfirmed.dsbl.org DNSbl.

If you want to see how I got myself on that list (I was NOT running an
open relay of any sort) the sad story is at

 http://dsbl.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse.cgi?command=showthread&list=dsbl-contact&month=200306&threadid=ojgccclgpellfkcngknb

Anyway, I've gone through the remove process and that should be cleared
up with 24 hours.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/