[Mimedefang] Problems reaching clamav site

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Mon Jun 9 02:31:01 EDT 2003

I know that this isn't really a MD question, but this was the narrowest
group I could think of to turn to for help.

For reasons that totally escape me, I can't reach

   clamav.elektrapro.com

this is making it hard for me to get updates.  If the site were down
(which is how it looks from my end), I'm sure that others would have
mentioned it, but I don't see any mention of any problem on a
groups.google search.  So it appears to just be me.  But I can't get
through either from home (dynamic via charter communications, IP in
headers of this message) or from a site I'm working on 12.158.65.0/25.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/