[Mimedefang] mimedefang-filter archive?

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Fri Jun 6 22:23:00 EDT 2003

I've learned a lot from people's code snippets here, plus my
own plugging away and the man pages and what not. I was hoping
someone would create/host a mimedefang-filter archive for others
to peruse and take a look at the neat tricks people are able to
get mimedefang to do - if no one is interested in hosting, I
could probably be persuaded to do so, I just need to know if
anyone would donate their filter files for us to gawk at.

I suppose this means I should go back and comment my code ...
:-)

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh