[Mimedefang] Question about remove_redundant_html_parts

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Fri Jun 6 14:16:01 EDT 2003

Making sure I understand what remove_redundant_html_parts is doing.

If their is a .txt and .html version it will delete the html version?
Right?

In /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter:

    # I HATE HTML MAIL!  If there's a multipart/alternative with both
    # text/plain and text/html parts, nuke the text/html.  Thanks for
    # wasting our disk space and bandwidth...

    # If you don't mind HTML mail, comment out the next line.
#   remove_redundant_html_parts($entity);

--Luke