[Mimedefang] Re: FreeBSD Virus scanning?

Jim Shewmaker jims at zol.com
Fri Jun 6 11:13:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
  I've used uvscan for Linux on BSD before (I think it was a 4.3) with
MIMEDefang.  It was confusing if you installed the free port and that,
though, as they install into different places.  the update-dat port is great
for both.

  Now I use p5-File::Scan for convenience.  I've been wondering what I need
to do for MIMEDefang to scan with two or more scanners (not returning after
no detection), but haven't had a chance to try anything out.  Any thoughts?
I skimmed through the achirves, but nothing jumped out and bit me.

Regards,

Jim