[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang_not_filtering_messages

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:18:01 EDT 2003

>>> But I really looked up about my problem..

It wasn't clear to me what you wanted to do.  To just simply
reject mail larger than some size, define the size in sendmail.mc
and generate sendmail.cf, like 10 megs for example:

define(`confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE',10000000)

Or did you want Mimedefang to send larger messages to Spamassassin?
You control that in mimedefang-filter.  It's really nice that you
don't have to send everything through Spamassassin.  You can gain
efficiency if there's any class of messages that don't need it,
like large messages (by your definition of large) or some other
factor.

Joseph Brennan          Columbia University in the City of New York
postmaster at columbia.edu                 Academic Technologies Group