[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang_not_filtering_messages

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 16:38:00 EDT 2003

Hello!

  Well, I would like to know if is this the part of
the filter that must block large messages? Because my
SpamAssassin is working very well,the filter is
blocking bad filenames, but the it's not blocking
large messages.
  And I don't know where should I configure it...

   Thanks a lot!!

   Carol

Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
	if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 256*1024) {
    # Only scan messages smaller than 256kB.  Larger

    # messages are extremely unlikely to be spam, and
    # SpamAssassin is dreadfully slow on very large
    # messages.
           my($hits, $req, $names, $report) =
spam_assassin_check();
	    if ($hits >= $req) {