[Mimedefang] unsafe socket error message

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Mon Jun 2 11:10:01 EDT 2003

I posted to comp.mail.sendmail last night. The answers I got were mostly
about permissions. Mine are okay so the problem is not that.

David suggested -d44.4 in the invocation. The results all were showed
for a message beening sent.

Now I must ask, must the INPUT_FILTER lines and its associates also be
put into sumbit.cf?

The docs don't say to do this but then I remember that running sendmail
as non-root is relatively new and the docs may reflect the earlier
method of launching sendmail.

ger