[Mimedefang] Any point in using File::Scan as well as clamav?

Peter Campion-Bye peter at pandasys.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 13:00:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
I've seen a few posts in the archives about changing the default script to
use multiple virus scanners instead of just the first one it finds.
Question is, if I have clamav up and running is there any point in using
File::Scan too? I would assume that clamav will catch anything that
File::Scan would, given that its definitions are kept up to date, and
AFAICS File::Scan doesn't get updated. Or have I misunderstiood the point
of File::Scan entirely?