[Mimedefang] sendmail attachment limitation

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Jul 31 00:13:00 EDT 2003

Check your tmp space or possibly the workdir for mimedefang?

Just a thought.

 -Ben

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Troy R. LeBouef wrote:

> Anyone know anything about sendmail attachment limitation. I can only
> send an attachment of about 3meg anything of 4 and above then I get a
> 552 error exceeded storage allocation. Plenty of memory and storage.
> Perhaps a rights issue or something ??
>
> Any thoughts ??

Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that
of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept
of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit.

'/usr/games/fortune' says:
I'm in Pittsburgh.  Why am I here?
		-- Harold Urey, Nobel Laureate