[Mimedefang] Filtering help - Novell Groupwise

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Jul 30 11:19:00 EDT 2003

I've been tagging subject lines and everyone is terribly happy.

I prepend "[Spam]" to the subject line and everyone (using netscape or
whatever) either tags the message or puts it in a spam folder.

Gives them the option to report any false positives.

As for management, you can always start your sentences, "Well, if we
were using a real mail client, this is what I would do and how easy it
would be, but since we're not......" and so on. :)

Always present all the options. No one can fault you for that. (I'm
waiting for someone to come up with a punchy, "unless your boss is Bill
Gates, then you just say, 'Yes sir. Right Away Sir.')

  -Ben