[Mimedefang] Filtering help - Novell Groupwise

F.M. Taylor ftaylor1 at mymail.indstate.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:02:02 EDT 2003

I have MD and SA setup and they are working perfectly. I am currently
tagging spam like this:

action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score) $names");
action_change_header("Category", "spam");
action_change_header("X-message-is-spam", "yes");

The "Category: spam" was for my Groupwoze users.  The downside is that
groupwise (ver 6.5 i believe) doesn't seem to let you filter on that
rule, and other available header filters don't seem to function either,
at least the ones I have tried.

So my question is has anybody on this list managed to filter messages
from MD & SA in the groupwoze client based on tags in the header?  IF
you did, how did you set it up?  I don't use groupwoze myself, so I
can't be of much help to the end users. (I keep telling them to get a
real mail client, but management has told me to stop saying that ;) )

My alternative is to start tagging the subject lines, but I really don't
want to go there.