[Mimedefang] Sys::Syslog Error has me puzzled...

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Mon Jul 28 20:09:01 EDT 2003

Jul 28 19:03:59 bkamen-0 mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 3 stderr: Usage:
Sys::Syslog::_PATH_LOG() at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/aix/Sys/Syslog.pm
line 277.

Is this an error in the syslog.pm module or how mimedefang is using it??

Which do I need to fix/set straight?

Little help for a non-perl guy would be greatly appreciated.

-Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that
of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept
of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit.

'/usr/games/fortune' says:
/Earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can.