[Mimedefang] SpamDrop

Troy R. LeBouef troy at lebouef.com
Mon Jul 28 19:36:01 EDT 2003

I am setting up another mimedefang system and am getting the following message in the senders email when I send it spam :  Remote host said: 554 Transaction failed

But I send to another system the same message and I get this :

Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Message seems to be SPAM , rejected !!!

I have an action bounce if the $hits are greater then 30 in the mimedefang.filter. I am using the same mimedefang.filter and sendmail.mc that I ftp'ed over.

I am not sure where the problem is though.

Anyone have any ideas ???

Thanks in advance -- Troy