[Mimedefang] PrePending Subject line.

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Jul 27 12:52:01 EDT 2003

ok, wasn't sure if I should have used the "action_accept" or not.

Cool. Thanks,

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that
of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept
of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit.

'/usr/games/fortune' says:
Equal bytes for women.