[Mimedefang] boilerplate

cc cc at belfordhk.com
Thu Jul 24 23:08:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

Can someone point out where exactly do I put the boilerplate
message such that only messages going OUT to the Internet is
appended with the message?

Currently, messages that are coming and going out from/to the
'Net are being appended with the boilerplate message.

I know this is just an append_text_boilerplate() placement issue.

Thanks.

--
email: cc at belfordhk.com  | "A man who knows not where he goes,
                         |  knows not when he arrives."
                         |                - Anon

** All information contained in this email is strictly     **
** confidential and may be used by the intended receipient **
** only.                                                   **